Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly offered to augment existing search and image marketing campaign.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in choose nations.
Over a year later, video ads are readily available to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served across the Microsoft Advertising Network in the countries mentioned above.
Microsoft video advertisements are targeted utilizing intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft says including video to browse campaigns increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign only.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can vary
from six seconds to 2 minutes, though
the business advises that videos shorter than 30 seconds drive the most engagement. The video element ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft provides the following bidding alternatives for video advertisements: Optimize for impressions: Bid per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- sees two seconds of continuous play. Enhance for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when a person enjoys at least 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the advertisement. Optimize for clicks: Quote per click on the video. A click is counted when the audience arrive on your website.
- How To Produce A Microsoft Video Campaign Develop a Microsoft video advertising campaign by following the steps listed below: From
the collapsible menu left wing, select Projects. Select Produce campaign. Choose one of the video-oriented goals. Go into the Campaign name
- and the Daily budget plan, and after that choose Save & go to the next
- action. Go into an Advertisement group name
- and pick your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next step. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next action.
- Choose your Spending plan & bids settings. Select Save. After uploading your video
- , Microsoft Marketing will instantly create numerous videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can submit
- your own videos in each available aspect ratio. For more information, see Microsoft’s help page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel